Maple and mustard roasted salmon is a healthy, quick and tasty dish that can be garnished with a little coriander, dill or parsley.
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
Nutritional values (per serving)
- Calories: 324
- Total fats: 20 g
- Saturated fats: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 79 mg
- Sodium: 414 mg
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Protein: 29 g
- Sugar: 4 g
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh finely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 4 slices of salmon, skinned and halved (150 g each)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 205 degrees (c) and line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard with 1 tablespoon coriander, mayo and maple syrup. Place the salmon on the baking dish and season with 1/4 tablespoon salt and pepper. Spread some of the mustard evenly on top of each slice.
- Roast the salmon for 10-12 minutes until well-done. Sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon coriander on top and serve.